Our Chamber wants YOU to hear the latest updates on election topics of interest in Greenwich. This your chance to learn and participate in this one-hour webinar.
This presentation is being sponsored by our Chamber’s Government & Community Affairs Committee. Our guest presenters are Registrar of Voters, Mary Hegarty-D and Fred DeCaro III-R.
Topics will include:
- The many changes in the voting laws, including redistricting and absentee voting and what these changes mean for the long term
- Gearing up for the November 2nd election and the role of Registrars
- Our recent special election – voter turnout and data
- Safety of poll workers and voters in our pandemic times; how to become a poll worker
- What Registrars really do
We care about your safety so we offer a webinar/virtual format. Or, grab a cup of coffee in person (limited seating) at Greenwich Water Club, 49 River Road, Cos Cob (mask mandates apply.) Your choice!
Thursday, September 30th
8:30 a.m. sharp; maximum sixty minutes.
Send us your questions (firstname.lastname@example.org) before or by using the Q&A box during the presentation.
FREE – Please tell your friends to join us.
Zoom link will be sent to those who register the day before the event.