PHOTOS: New Lebanon School July Update
The New Lebanon School Building Committee (NLSBC) has released it’s July 2019 update.
According to the update, demolition on the old school has been completed.
Future work includes:
- Site utilities are ongoing in the new parking lot/bus loop area
- Ledge drilling and blasting for the sitework associated in the driveway and bus loop will begin on or about July 15th and will continue for approximately 2 week. A Blasting Notice was sent to each household within 500 feet of the site.
- Heavy Equipment hoe-ramming has been ongoing for rock removal prior to the anticipated blasting
- Playground equipment PO issued
- Ballfield reconstruction ongoing
The project has received its fifth reimbursement from the state of $1.2 million, totaling $16.9 million to date.
Photos, courtesy of the NLSBC