Letter: Vote Rabin, from One Who Knows
To the Editor:
When we vote for a Board of Ed candidate, the experience that would earn my vote, and yours, should be someone who has:
• A 40-year Greenwich resident (attended Cos Cob School, Central, and GHS, class of 1980).
• Put two successful children through the Greenwich Public School system.
• Currently serves on the RTM Finance Committee, Greenwich Board of Social Services, Greenwich Distinguished Teacher Award Committee, and the RTC.
• Past PTA co-president at GHS and New Lebanon.
• Past PTA treasurer at New Leb, Western Middle School, GHS and Greenwich Alliance for Education.
• Recipient of New Leb PTA’s Immeasurable Service Award and PTA Council’s Essence in Volunteerism Award.
• Employed in the high-tech industry for over 30 years with experience in training, marketing, financial reporting, budgeting, data analysis and strategic and long-range planning.
• And, very important for the Board of Ed, a proven leader with the ability to manage diverse teams to achieve common goals.
The only candidate for the Board of Education who brings all of the above to the table (and more) is Lauren Rabin. She will “reach across the aisle” to achieve results. With your vote, she will help make our school system one we all can be proud of. Please visit www.rabinforboe.com to find out further why she is the best choice. Join me in voting for Lauren Rabin for BOE on Nov. 3!
David Rabin, Greenwich
Note: writer is candidate’s spouse.